Leading industry analyst and consulting firm Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) just released its EMA Radar Report for Workload Automation: Q4 2021 , and BMC is proud to share that Control-M was named a Value Leader and achieved the overall highest score among the vendors evaluated. Since 2010, EMA has published six Radar Reports for Workload Automation and BMC has been recognized as the overall leader every time. In addition to Control-M’s outstanding rating, BMC Helix Control-M also received acclaim as the latest software-as-a-service (SaaS) addition to BMC’s portfolio.
The report highlights four key evaluation categories where Control-M significantly outpaced competitors:
- Deployment and administration
- Architecture and integration
- Vendor strength
In the report, EMA also notes that “Control-M is an outstanding choice for organizations that intend to give workload automation (WLA) its rightful place as a data center and development discipline with significant business impact.”
Highlighted features include:
- Control-M’s single unified view for orchestrating complex workflows and file transfers from mainframe to cloud
- DevOps support with Control-M’s automation API and its support for the Jobs-as-Code approach
- Control-M’s data pipeline automation capabilities, from ingestion and processing to presenting data to an analytics layer
Dan Twing, EMA’s president and COO, remarked, “BMC has continued to strengthen and drive automation through Control-M, especially with the addition of its new SaaS platform, BMC Helix Control-M. Organizations that optimize application and data workflow orchestration are delivering true business value.”
Click here to download the report to get more details on EMA’s analysis and to learn more about how Control-M and Helix Control-M can simplify the orchestration of complex application and data workflows for your organization.