Every year, BMC brings together industry influencers, analysts, and media for an opportunity to showcase both our core and emerging technologies. While it might sound really self-serving, it’s an opportunity for BMC to share how current technology trends (think ChatGPT and digital twins) are actually useful and viable for the enterprise.
On June 14, 2023, BMC welcomed 18 media and industry analysts from around the world to share, showcase, chat, discuss, and debate the hot topics for enterprise tech. Regardless of geography, the topics of artificial intelligence (AI) and data emerged as universal considerations in enterprise technology investments.
Guests attended six demos that built on the company’s existing strengths and future investments in AI and applied them to an expanded set of data-centric use cases:
- 3D visualization with motion-enabled pipeline management and root cause analysis for data pipeline issues
- Digital twin-enabled solutions for IoT and edge automation and remediation set in a manufacturing environment
- Next-generation IT self-service and support with augmented reality using a virtual assistant
- Predictive insights and site reliability engineering (SRE) for hybrid IT through AI-enabled service management and operations management
- Self-service knowledge support for the enterprise with natural language processing and BMC HelixGPT
- Cloud to mainframe to edge with AIOps for enterprise-wide automation
Attendees were given an inside look at how our strengths in enterprise service management, IT operations, business process and application workflow automation and orchestration, and mainframe management are evolving for future use cases with AI across the following areas:
- ServiceOps emerged as the way forward to eliminate the silos of service management and operations management to support business speed and agility, as well as the employee and customer experience.
- AIOps was highlighted as a mature BMC capability across hybrid and multi-cloud IT infrastructures to help organizations gain even greater value in their existing investments.
- DataOps showed that data pipeline orchestration offers immense value through insights that could shape front and back office operations.
- DevOps once again reinforced the need to have all supporting IT and operations technologies aligned for true agile practices.
- AutonomousOps was introduced as the way to bring increased automation—driven by machine learning (ML) and AI—into the enterprise for predictive insights and automated remediation.
BMC customers joined in on the fun and shared their experiences in evolving their businesses through enterprise-wide, intelligent automation, ServiceOps, and DevOps enabled by BMC. The summit was held in a historical building in San Francisco, mirroring our own strong heritage and resilience, and the innovations presented reflect the incredible evolutionary journey that we have been on over the past few years—including the best three years of revenue performance in history with the most innovations delivered. And we’re just getting started.
These postings are my own and do not necessarily represent BMC's position, strategies, or opinion.
See an error or have a suggestion? Please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.