Remember the good old days when a 404 error was met with a shrug and life went on? If only things were that easy in 2021, where pressure on digital services is constant and failure is costly.
That’s why we’ve introduced new artificial intelligence (AI)-driven service management (AISM) and AI-driven IT operations (AIOps) capabilities for the BMC Helix portfolio. These new capabilities are powered by the new BMC Helix Platform, which provides open, cross-domain engagement, observability, and actionability for IT service and operations teams.
Today, engaging customers with deep digital experiences and providing a distributed, always-on workforce with consumer-like services is the norm, not the exception. The business wants more flexibility in delivering those services and traditional service level agreements (SLAs) are no longer acceptable. And the need to support the growing pace of change to complex, dependent systems is complicated by modern architectures and an explosion of data.
When technology becomes this essential to business operational excellence and topline growth, the potential costs of an experience breakdown are exorbitant.
Given the pressure service and operations teams are under, antiquated technologies, manual processes, and siloed organizational structures aren’t enough to keep pace. Enter the latest enhancements to the BMC Helix portfolio.
With AISM, AIOps, and the power of the BMC Helix Platform, your IT teams can now:
- Discover and connect assets and relationships: Join IT service and operations teams by providing a common user interface and dynamic service models.
- Streamline proactive problem management: Automatically detect clusters of recurring incidents for seamless transfer from problem recommendation to investigation.
- Deliver higher-quality service with real-time incident correlation: Investigate and resolve groups of problems faster by automatically identifying incidents that refer to the same situation.
- Improve visibility through event management and noise reduction: Cut through performance metrics and event noise to solve issues faster with policy-based event analysis.
- Increase service performance and availability with service-centric probable cause analysis: Speed resolution time by identifying the most likely cause(s) of a potential problem or adverse service impact.
- Gain real-time visibility with service-centric monitoring: Easily view the state of a business service with heat maps and tile visualizations.
- Deliver improved, personalized experiences: Optimize and maximize productivity and efficiency by leveraging personalized dashboards that show pertinent data across IT service and operations management.
- Implement advanced analytics for service desk and change management processes: Make better, data-driven decisions by identifying opportunities to optimize and drive service desk efficiencies.
- Improve service assurance and optimization: Dynamically align and continuously optimize infrastructure to meet unique application requirements and changing resource demands.
You don’t need to rely on educated guesses and perform miracles to keep critical services and applications running. BMC Helix empowers you to be continuously heroic in today’s digital world by staying ahead of issues, resolving them faster, and providing always-on service—while also achieving business operational excellence—with the next-generation of intelligence and automation, as well as silo-busting views that bring service and operations together.