Today is BMC Connect London, the final in a series of global events designed to bring together and empower our customers and partners to fully leverage the power of BMC for service management.
We were the first vendor to embed GPT across our AI-driven service and operations management portfolio, and today we are proud to announce new innovations within our BMC Helix Service Management solution. They include generative AI, low-code/no-code development, and automated workflow solutions to help enterprise customers strengthen their security posture and deliver elevated employee journeys.
With BMC Helix, seeing is believing, so I would encourage you to watch these videos, which are powerful illustrations of our new innovations in action:
- Resolution insights, conversational chat, and search capabilities with generative AI. Harness the power of BMC HelixGPT to isolate incidents and recommend the best action to agents to reduce the risk of business disruptions. This can improve the quality and accuracy of chatbot experiences while minimizing administrative overhead.
Watch the video: BMC HelixGPT-Powered Situation Explainability with Causal AI
Watch the video: BMC HelixGPT-Powered Conversational Engagement and Search
- Security Incident Handling. The BMC Helix for Security Incident Handling solution strengthens the ability to prevent or respond against threats. It elevates the importance of enterprise security handling and provides a system of record for these processes. The solution integrates bi-directionally with leading third-party SIEM security incident solutions for accelerated post-threat detection response.
Watch the video: BMC Helix Enterprise Service Management Security Incident Handling
- Asset and ticket management consoles. These consoles provide more contextual, user-configurable experiences with single-screen visibility and simplified communication. These new, modern consoles significantly improve agent experiences and efficiency.
- Industry vertical sector templates. BMC Helix Digital Workplace Studio provides complimentary, out-of-the-box templates that offer modern user interfaces uniquely tailored for the employee experience across the automotive, entertainment, fashion, finance, healthcare, retail, and telecom industries.
Watch the video: BMC Helix Digital Workplace Out-of-the-Box Content
- Employee offboarding and alumni services. New capabilities in the BMC Helix for HR Service Management solution offer cross-departmental, out-of-the-box HR workflows for a more positive and seamless employee transition experience. This improves efficiency, ensures compliance, and preserves the security of assets, data, and intellectual property.
Watch the video: HR Service Management Offboarding Workflows and Alumni Services
- Workplace service management. The BMC Helix for Workplace Service Management solution offers automated workflows to handle a range of workplace issues and manage the scheduling of preventive maintenance work for individual assets or groups of assets.
Watch the webinar replay: Delivering a Safe, Sustainable Workplace
These innovations across enterprise service management highlight the continued focus on driving meaningful customer value across the entire BMC Helix portfolio. I am extremely proud of our achievements this year especially our recognition as a leader in enterprise service management and AIOps.
Learn more about BMC Helix Enterprise Service Management here.
- BMC Recognized as a Leader in Enterprise Service Management and AIOps
- BMC Helix: Leading the charge in Generative AI-driven enterprise service management article on CIO.com
- The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Service Management, Q4 2023 report
- Simplify Complexity with BMC Helix Enterprise Service Management e-book
- Smooth Transitions: Managing the Employee Lifecycle with BMC Helix e-book